Dr. Bruce Tasios will never settle for anything less than perfection. He thoroughly studied the art and science of orthodontics, paving a pathway that made him widely recognized for his immaculate results. He pours his heart and soul into every smile he creates, and thousands have trusted him to give them the smile of their dreams.
Seeing his patients develop confident smiles is the driving force that makes him absolutely love going to work every day. His unrivaled pursuit of perfection in every aspect of orthodontic care has helped him establish an award-winning orthodontic experience.
Education, Degrees, and Certificates
- Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada (Orthodontics)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Specialty Certificate in Orthodontics, Rutgers University
- Master of Dental Science, Rutgers University
- General Dental Residency, Mount Sinai Hospital
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Science, Queen’s University